The last and latest.
The last remaining luxury waterfront condominium with resort-style amenities in Miami’s exclusive Bay Harbor Islands, and the latest project from visionary Continuum South Beach developer, Ian Bruce Eichner.
Complete with private boat slips, this limited-edition bayfront condominium offers two-to-four- bedroom residences spanning between 1,400 to 2,100 square feet.
A limited-edition collection of 57 luxurious residences.
The best location in Miami's exclusive Bay Harbor Islands.
- Exclusive collection of fifty-seven luxurious two-to-four- bedroom residences spanning between 1,400 to 2,100 square feet
- Naturally private, verdantly lush landscaped arrival with porte-cochère entrance
- Expansive lobby with exquisite finishings and double height glass windows overlooking the water
- Five-minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean’s sandy beaches and Bal Harbour Shops
- Pet-friendly building conveniently located two blocks from the dog park
- Covered bicycle storage racks with direct outdoor pathway access
- Four high-speed elevators with two dedicated elevator lobbies
- Electronic fob-controlled access to elevators, common areas and amenities
- Dedicated Mailroom with separate room for packages
- Electric vehicle charging stations for both residents and guests
- Emergency generator to power select residential comfort
- Pre-wired for internet & cable TV; Wi-Fi throughout all common areas
- 9’ ceilings in Residences
- 10’ ceilings in Upper Penthouses
- Private terraces with unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach and downtown Miami
- Floor-to-ceiling, impact resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- All residences delivered fully-finished
- Imported European wide-plank wood flooring and marble stone in bathrooms
- Well-appointed fixtures & finishes curated by New York-based Durukan Design
- Den/Home Office with a full bath for lounging and convenient “work from home” space
- In-residence laundry room with energy-efficient, full-size, Miele® washer and dryer set
- Generously sized double-closet space, including walk-in closets in Primary Bedrooms
- Additional full-bathroom or powder room outfitted to accommodate guests
- Additional private storage spaces included with each residence
Amenities & Services
- 20,000 square feet of resort-style amenities; including over 8,500 square feet of lush tropical landscaping and open green spaces throughout
- 10,000 square foot Rooftop Amenity Deck with dedicated Kids’ Area and Adults’ Area
- Relaxing Pool with sun-shelf and immersed, shallow sun-loungers
- Expansive Poolside Sundeck with chaise loungers and shaded daybed nooks
- Tropical rooftop heated Adult Soaking Spa overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Lounge areas with overhanging pergolas to provide comfortable shade
- Outdoor rooftop Summer Kitchen and dining area with spectacular bay views
- Rooftop Sunset Lounge with cozy seating, firepit and breathtaking sunset views
- Private seating nooks and hanging swing nests for secluded relaxation
- Private business offices with exquisite furnishings designed for productivity and quiet moments
- Residents’ Club Room overlooking the water with lounge seating, a movie theater and private bar for entertaining
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with the latest cardio and weight training equipment
- 24/7 Front Desk Reception
- 24/7 Full-service Valet for residents and guests
- Full-time Property Manager with on-site office
- Tesla® House Car located within the building offering residents on-demand transportation
- Private boat slips exclusively for residents
- Dock-side pick-up and drop-off area
- Direct ocean access for boating and water activities via Haulover Inlet
- Water sports launch dock with kayaks, inflatables and paddleboards provided to residents
- Sunrise Terrace with dock-side lounge seating overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Dock-side lawns with waterfront bench seating, daybeds with flowering overhead trellises, and lazy hanging hammocks offering views of Biscayne Bay
Just For Kids
Rooftop Kids’ Splash Pad • Dedicated Kids’ Play Lawn • Kids’ rooftop Grill Station for outdoor dining • Outdoor rooftop Kids’ play • Kids’ rooftop hanging nest swings • Study Pod areas ideal for homework or tutoring
Claim your part of one of the most highly-desired luxury residential waterfront areas.
Prices starting at $1.3 million.